luni, 13 iulie 2009

>>> Message for today, 13 july 2009 - Dream <<<


On this day of your life, My friend, I believe God wants you to know...
...that dreams get you into the future
and add excitement to the present.

Robert Conklin said that, and he was right. So dream
away, and dream often, and dream big.
And never let anyone talk you out of your dreams.

What is your dream today? Is it vast enough, bold enough,
to hold your soul? Oh, I must have forgotten to tell you.
Dreams are the container of the soul.
That is, they are the Holding Place of God.
So dream big, yes, because the bigger you dream
the more of God you let in!

Love, Your friend...

Un comentariu:

  1. I love Paul Collier's music yesterday I've listen to one very relaxing and deep..ah and for dreams if you believe with deep faith and you hope hope and as you sayid dream big they always but allways come true,never lose your faith,they'll come true when you don't expect ,in a true way and a beautiful way ..your blog gets from better to excellent good luck continued..always get happy when I read the messages..;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Tu ce zici?